Alumni Association has been formed by the Institute with prime motives to facilitate students movement towards developing better personalities, developing good liaison with industry and trade, developing entrepreneurial skills, extend help to follow students for placement etc. Alumni Association is headed by Dr. J.G. Patil, Director as President of the Association with Prof. Pooja Kohli as Secretary and Prof. Nandini Desai as Treasurer and seven alumni students as members. The Alumni association of DYPIMS has been registered with Charity Commissioner vide letter no. 457/2010/Pune dated 25/02/2010/Pune.
- To reach, engage and serve all Alumni and students by networking
- To foster life long emotional bonds between the college and its Alumni
- To organize personality development programs.
- To support needy students by way of scholarships, placements, vocational training, projects, seminars, travel grants and such other activities.
- To organize value addition courses as co-curricular pro-industry activities.
- To organize annual Alumni get together and periodical meets as and when required.
- To recognize and felicitate distinguished Alumni
- To institute awards for the meritorious students.
- To support and promote objectives of DYPIMS.
- To promote social and community development project with or without the help of outside agencies.
- Any other activity with the permission of the President.
Governing Body of DYPIMS Alumni Association
|Col. (Dr.) Kailash Chand|
|Prof. Pooja Kohli||Secretary|
|Prof. Nandini Desai||Treasurer|
|Mr. Vijay Rajput||Member|
|Mr. Rohit Kumar Sharma||Member|
|Mr. Yogesh Bhardwaj||Member|
|Mr. Satish Shantappa Narasgond||Member|
|Mr. Praveen Kumar||Member|
|Mr. Niketan Dilip Gawade||Member|
|Ms. Afreen Shaikh||Member|
Name: Prof. Pooja Kohli
Secretary – DYPIMS Alumni Association
Email ID: email@example.com