National/International Conference is an event where substantive discussions /deliberations /interaction and exchange of thoughts and ideas take place on a specific subject matter and in which participants from all over the nation take part.
2. Objectives of Holding National/ International Conference:
· To focus on initiatives to promote research and development in the field of management.
· To provide a platform to academicians, practitioners, strategists, policymakers, business leaders, researchers and students to present and discuss their views on theme and sub-themes of such a conference.
· To enable a professional exchange of ideas and opinions on any of the related issues.
· To provide an opportunity and a forum to academicians and industry leaders to share their experiences and success stories.
Institute would preferably organize at least one National /International conference for two days every year. It shall preferably be organized in the month of January/ February.
· Contemporary theme and sub-themes shall be selected for the conference.
· The Chief Guest, Guest of Honor and Keynote Speakers of the conference shall preferably be the prominent industrialists and educationists of the national and international repute.
· Chairmen and the chairpersons of technical sessions shall of the level of Director/ principal of known Institutions/organizations.
· Brochure shall be designed according to the theme of the conference. The profiles of the prominent speakers shall be highlighted in the brochure. Brochure shall contain all the important information about the conference like sub-themes, guidelines for writing papers, accommodation facilities, conveyance facility, etc. The brochure should be finalized by the month of August.
· Brochures shall be dispatched to all the reputed management institutes throughout India and all the graduate colleges in Pune. The soft copy of the brochure shall be mailed to all the institutes.
· Acknowledgement receipt of all the abstracts forwarded by scholars shall be sent through mail within seven days.
· Institute shall form a committee of subject experts and all the research papers received during the conference shall be sent to the committee to vet the quality of papers.
· Final agenda shall contain all the details (minute by minute) of the two days conference and the same shall be mailed to all the speakers.
· For proper coordination and successful completion of the conference, the Institute shall constitute various committees like food, logistics and backstage committee, etc. All the committees shall be assigned specific roles and responsibilities as under:
· Participants can make payment through any mode like RTGS/NEFT/DD and in certain cases, on the spot registration will also be accepted
· Institute will assist the scholars to locate suitable accommodation in and around the conference venue and in certain cases the Institute will also arrange/reimburse the boarding expenses.
· Institute will provide traveling expenses only to those scholars who come from outside the state of Maharashtra.
· At the end of all the technical sessions, the author (s) of the best paper judged by the chairpersons shall be given suitable cash prize during the valedictory function.
· All the abstracts received during the conference shall be segregated as per specializations to be compiled as a “Souvenir”¯ beforehand, to be released by the Chief Guest of the inaugural function.
· Theme and sub-themes are finalized by the end of April.
· Chief Guest, Guest of Honor, Keynote Speakers and Technical Chairpersons of the conference are identified by end of July.
· The brochure is finalized by the end of August.
· Brochures are dispatched within 15 days of printing to all the concerned institutes.
· The last date of submission of abstracts is one month before the commencement of the conference and acceptance mail to the scholars would also be sent within seven days.
· The Last date of acceptance of full papers is fifteen days before the conference.
· Confirmation calls are made to the chief guest, guest of honor and keynote speakers before seven days of the national conference and final agenda would is also mailed to them accordingly.